Have you ever heard of CREATEAM? This is your chance to join the best work team in town!
Créapub is a well-established Quebec family business recognized for over 48 years.
Over the past few years, the range of services offered to our customers has evolved significantly to meet current needs: offering promotional items and clothing, creating corporate stores and managing recognition and rewards programs, this is what animates us! At Créapub, we are first and foremost looking for a personality! If you ever have these criteria, you are probably our perfect match!
Committed to our professional service, the incumbent of this position is responsible for providing unparalleled customer service. The person in this position will respond to customer inquiries about the services offered by the organization according to their needs. This person will also ensure the smooth running of requests for stores and recognition programs to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
Being part of the CREATEAM team means benefiting from:
- A competitive salary;
- A group RRSP;
- Group insurance;
- Discounts used on products;
- Unlimited coffee and tea;
- Social and festive activities with a dynamic team;
- Free on-site parking;
- A stimulating work environment.
BE PART OF #CREALIFE!
* The masculine is used as a neutral gender in order to lighten the text. All genres are welcome to apply.
(English | French Service):
Customer service for our customers as well as all our users of our virtual stores (telephone, email and messenger customer service);
Management of merchandise returns;
Works in collaboration with the Coordinator of the Store Department – Web;
Integration of new users on our platforms and addition of points in WEB stores;
Compilation and tracking of user orders;
Integration of new products.
- Excellent command of the spoken and written French language;
- Very good command of the English language (bilingualism required);
- Good computer skills and Office suite (Excel, Word);
- Experience in customer service of at least 1 year;
- Enjoy working with the public and easy to communicate;
- Interpersonal skills, tact, diplomacy and politeness: you will be the customer’s first contact with the company.
Versatile – Good work organization – Dynamic – Sense of responsibility – Good stress management – Adaptability – Patience – Ability to communicate – Positive spirit – Conscientious – Autonomy and resourcefulness (You will often be called upon to work alone and you will have to be able to adjust particularities at your level).
- photography training
- Photoshop training | illustrator | InDesign
If you ever meet these criteria, you are probably our perfect match!